Dr. Gina Anderson is on a mission to help motor carriers grow their safety cultures through meaningful learning that inspires and engages employees. She has focused her attention on studying how adults best learn for more than twenty-five years, consistently growing her methodology by engaging with trucking industry and learning professionals.
Gina holds a Doctor of Education in Instructional Systems Technology from Indiana University and earned a Learning, Media, and Technology Certificate and minor from the Learning Science Department. She holds a Master in Instructional Technology and Bachelor of Science in Education with high distinction from the University of Dayton. Gina was an Academic All-American Division I tennis athlete and coach, and she brings this passion and drive to her leadership.
Among her career highlights are the creation of the Luma eNugget® and STEM CITY® platforms. These technologies use analytics and a real-time feedback system that gives her company unique insights into how people learn. Her knowledge and vision have resulted in measurable results for carriers in the transportation industry who have reported Luma eNuggets® contribute to a reduction in liability claims and turnover within the 0–90-day period.
Under Gina’s leadership, Luma Brighter Learning has received numerous prestigious business awards:
- INC. 5000 Fastest Growing Company (2023)
- Gold Stevie Award for Most Innovative Company (2022)
- Gold Stevie Award for Best Company of the Year for safety results (2022)
- Silver Stevie Award for Achievement in Sustainability for saving millions of dollars for trucking carriers (2022)
- Best in Biz Best Silver for New Product of the Year for Luma Emerge® (2022)
- Stevie Award Company of the Year for Women in Business for innovations and for saving carriers thousands of dollars with eNuggets® Learning Management System (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019)
- Best in the Biz Gold for Most Customer Friendly Award (2021)
- Titan Awards Most Innovative Company of the Year (2021)
- Gold Stevie Award for Most Innovative Small Company (2021)
- Bronze Stevie Award for Company of the Year (2021)
- International Best in Biz Gold for Product of the Year and Bronze for Fastest Growing Small-Sized Company (2021)
- Best in Biz for their measurable results in the trucking industry (2021)